Tool Reconditioning (RECON360)
Get Your Tool Back to Business
Save time and money with comprehensive reconditioning services. Whether you need to remove wear or are looking to bring tools back to specification, our industry-leading technology and expertise provide the quality and dependability you need to get back to business. Extend the life of your tools, cut costs by up to 40%, and get the same–if not better–function than new tools.
- Standard Reconditioning or Certified Remanufacturing
- Print generation per tool & remanufactured to print
- Standard tool modifications to specifications
- Two-week turnaround, coating included
- Engineering analysis for optimized performance & geometry
- Match geometry on present tooling
Remove the wear and tear that’s caused your cutting tool to become dull, worn, and damaged. Our sharpening services for both conventional cutting tools and CNC cutting tools extend the life and enhance the performance of your tooling.
Revive your cutting tool like good as new, bringing it back to specification at a slightly reduced size. Our certified remanufacturing represents industry-leading expertise that can restore the quality of your tool to be even better than the original grind and cut.
What Can We Recondition?
Expect the highest quality cutting tool sharpening for:
- Center drills
- Custom cutting tools
- Dovetail cutters
- End mills
- Form cutting tools
- High-performance end mills
- Milling cutters
- Porting tools
- Step tools